Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board
The APESB is the industry-funded, independent professional and ethical standards setter for the accountancy profession in Australia.
As a relatively new entity, the APESB wanted to identify how to communicate with and engage its key stakeholders around professional and ethical conduct and the standards the Board is developing to guide practitioner conduct.
Fenton Communications has worked with the Board since early 2008 to position the organization as a thought leader in Australia amongst the profession, business, media, academia and with government.
We developed and have implemented key elements of a communications strategy for the APESB including:
- Creating a brand and visual identity
- Helping to identify leveraging opportunities for the APESB relationships with key stakeholders via public speaking, forums and events
- Redeveloping the APESB website
- Utilising strategic media relations to build the organisation’s profile around topics including the code of conduct, ethics in the workplace, public interest entities and risk frameworks
- Designing its annual reports and marketing collateral.
Head of Design
Professional Services & Education